Your morning headlines for Wednesday, March 6, 2018. This podcast provides a quick rundown of top stories that can be found in today's edition of the Herald & News. This podcast is also available as a subscription on iTunes and Google Play Music, and many popular podcast hosting sites such as Spotify, iHeartRadio, Tune-In and more.
As featured on
The Klamath Countdown is a weekly video news program produced by the Herald and News covering some of the top stories affecting Klamath County and the surrounding area. A new episode is released every Friday.
- Truck, Infiniti collide outside Black Dog Billiards
- Snowmobiler dies in accident near Crescent
- City asked to pay $160K toward new Marriott
- Modoc War apology bill proposed
- Fire engulfs Klamath home
- Bly man dies in Highway 140 collision
- Attempt to run over deputy with stolen car nets 10 years
- Law enforcement Saturday
- Law enforcement Monday
- Law enforcement Tuesday
The measles vaccine does not increase the risk of autism according to a major new study. Yet some parents oppose vaccinating their children for various health concerns.