The Klamath Countdown is a weekly video news program produced by the Herald and News covering some of the top stories affecting Klamath County and the surrounding area. A new episode is released every Friday.
This week's edition features stories about flood conditions, water release plans for this summer, volunteers sought for Cycle Oregon, and the volunteer of the year.
We also provide a rundown of events happening this weekend.
This edition of the Klamath Countdown is presented by Modoc Medical Center and Warnerview Estates — a small-town 24/7 assisted living skilled nursing facility in Alturas, providing healing hands close to home. Call 530-233-5131 or visit www.modocmedicalcenter.org for more information.
As featured on
- Bealls to be converted to Gordmans
- Backyard Bombs: Army Corps of Engineers to investigate explosive hazard
- Three in one: Bonanza teacher breaks mountaineering record
- Man drowns at Cleetwood Cove
- Man pleads guilty in case involving death of Summer Lake wolf
- Mills Neighborhood Association to disband and reform
- Common sense strengthens the Endangered Species Act
- Sky Lakes brings new physicians to Klamath Falls
- Drowned swimmer identified
- Murals going up in Malin
Red Flag laws allow family members or law enforcement to petition a judge to temporarily remove guns from a person who is seen to be a risk to themselves or others,