Green Bay Packers Aaron Rodgers shows his feet to show he doesn't have COVID toe.
As featured on
Aaron Rodgers has a fractured pinkie toe — not “COVID Toe,” a malady associated with COVID-19 that causes red and purple lesions on the feet of sufferers who’ve tested positive for the novel coronavirus, as Rodgers did on Nov. 3.
- Victim remembers terror, confusion of Bronco Lane shooting
- Woman sentenced for hit-and-run in Fred Meyer parking lot
- Activists hang 'Genocidal murderer' banner at Kit Carson Park
- Commissioner Boyd to resign Jan. 10
- Woman charged with homicide after infant daughter dies of fentanyl overdose
- Small fortune coming to Klamath Basin for ecosystem restoration
- Chiloquin man dies after crashing into cow
- Klamath Falls man dies after being hit by car on Highway 39
- How a New Zealand author's book idea became an answered prayer for a Beatty rancher
- Paying it forward with pizza