Jim Polzin is announced as the Lee Sports Wisconsin Columnist, where he will write stories covering all levels of sports throughout the state.
As featured on
The Wisconsin native has been covering sports in the state for over two decades and spent the past 10 seasons on the UW men's basketball beat.
Before the official questions came flying at him during a post-practice Zoom session Tuesday afternoon, Matt LaFleur was asked how he was doing. The Green Bay Packers coach didn’t hesitate before answering.
- Biologists, irrigators empty Tule Lake to improve habitat, fight disease
- Teen dies in crash near Merrill
- Klamath Falls woman arrested after injuring boyfriend with truck
- FERC decision pushes Klamath dam removal forward
- Three friends, three presidents
- Lakeview man shot during late-night altercation
- Judge rules Gordon cannot own Eternal Hills, must sell cemetery
- Remains of Klamath Falls sailor killed at Pearl Harbor identified
- Looking back: This week in Klamath Basin history
- Be on the look out for elder scam, sheriff's office urges the young and tech-savvy