The University of Wisconsin linebacker speaks to the media after the UW defense held the Notre Dame offense to 3 rushing yards Saturday in the Badgers' 41-13 loss to the Fighting Irish at Soldier Field in Chicago.
As featured on
UW's junior ILB said he still doesn't feel 100% after contracting the virus, but he's going to play his hardest as long as he's on the field.
Coan left the game early because of a leg injury but he had a huddle of former teammates around him on the field offering hugs and handshakes.
- Fire damages kilns at Jeld-Wen mill
- Tulelake man arrested on charges of rape, sex crimes
- Massive marijuana operation discovered near Klamath Falls
- New statehouse districts cut across Klamath County, Klamath Falls
- Man charged with attempted murder after alleged stabbing
- Modoc Ancestral Run returns to heart of Tribes' creation story
- Yazzie raises funds to fight childhood cancer
- Oregon reports 82 new deaths; 1,413 new COVID-19 cases
- Lost River overcomes Bonanza in a Spud Bowl to remember
- KBBH opens new 24/7 sobering center