University of Wisconsin running back Issac Guerendo breaks down how he broke free for a 82-yard touchdown Saturday night in the Badgers' 34-7 victory over the Eastern Michigan Eagles at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison.
As featured on
From missing on third-and-short opportunities and not using pre-snap motion, No. 18 UW's offense has a lot to examine before taking on No. 10 Notre Dame.
- Massive marijuana operation discovered near Klamath Falls
- Fire damages kilns at Jeld-Wen mill
- Tulelake man arrested on charges of rape, sex crimes
- New statehouse districts cut across Klamath County, Klamath Falls
- Man charged with attempted murder after alleged stabbing
- Modoc Ancestral Run returns to heart of Tribes' creation story
- Yazzie raises funds to fight childhood cancer
- Oregon reports 82 new deaths; 1,413 new COVID-19 cases
- Oregon reports 20 new deaths; 2,895 new COVID-19 cases
- Looking Back: This week in Klamath Basin history