The University of Wisconsin men’s basketball team will take a pause from its nonconference schedule to play a pair of Big Ten matchups in early December and will finish its season with a two-game homestand in March.
The Big Ten announced the men’s basketball conference schedule Wednesday, and the Badgers will start against Indiana at home Dec. 8.
UW will start off its schedule against Indiana before playing Ohio State and Purdue which are expected to be near the top of the Big Ten standings this season.
Their schedule features flipping from home and away with their only back-to-back home conference games coming at the end of the season against Purdue on March 1 and Nebraska on March 6. UW will then head to Indianapolis for the Big Ten Conference tournament March 9-13.
Here’s a breakdown of the full conference schedule
As featured on
Lee Sports Wisconsin columnist Jim Polzin answers questions from readers on the Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin Badgers and Ryder Cup.
- Massive marijuana operation discovered near Klamath Falls
- Fire damages kilns at Jeld-Wen mill
- Tulelake man arrested on charges of rape, sex crimes
- New statehouse districts cut across Klamath County, Klamath Falls
- Man charged with attempted murder after alleged stabbing
- Modoc Ancestral Run returns to heart of Tribes' creation story
- Yazzie raises funds to fight childhood cancer
- Oregon reports 82 new deaths; 1,413 new COVID-19 cases
- Oregon reports 20 new deaths; 2,895 new COVID-19 cases
- Looking Back: This week in Klamath Basin history