State Journal beat reporter Colten Bartholomew and columnist Jim Polzin discuss Badgers football players and coaches thoughts on the loss against Penn State and what to expect from Eastern Michigan this week
As featured on
Lee Sports Wisconsin columnist Jim Polzin answers questions from readers in his weekly mailbag.
UW has lost six consecutive games to ranked opponents dating to late in the 2019 season. The Badgers have scored 10 or fewer points the last four of those games. What gives? And what needs to change?
Mike Maskalunas walked on to the Badgers football team. It's been a long road to his second consecutive start Saturday against Eastern Michigan.
- Klamath Falls teen in critical condition after crash
- Pack of pit bulls maul Klamath Falls man
- 'Potential threat' causes students, staff to evacuate Henley High
- City ends equity task force
- Sediment loading from Bootleg Fire could be an 'ecological disaster'
- Rethinking Kit Carson's complicated history
- Police bust large-scale illegal marijuana grow in Bonanza
- Oregon reports 44 new deaths; 2,040 new COVID-19 cases
- Eternal Hills sale extended until end of month, maybe longer
- After humble beginnings, Oregon's Dutch Bros launches IPO