Roberta Marie Doig, 86, passed away April 6, 2021 after a short fight with cancer. She is survived by her son Bill; daughter in-law Jean; two grandchildren Samantha and Misty; and one great-grandchild Rhaina. Roberta loved to camp, fish and be outdoors. She was active in her church playing the Organ and being with friends and family. No funeral or memorial services immediately planned. The family will notify loved ones in the future when a service is requested.
Subscribe Today! Please read: Readers of local content on the Herald and News website – heraldandnews.com – will require a subscription beginning today. For the first few months, non-subscribers will still be able to view 10 articles for free. If you are not already a subscriber, now is a great time to join for as little as $10/month!
- Biologists, irrigators empty Tule Lake to improve habitat, fight disease
- Teen dies in crash near Merrill
- Klamath Falls woman arrested after injuring boyfriend with truck
- County stops services to RV park
- FERC decision pushes Klamath dam removal forward
- Judge rules Gordon cannot own Eternal Hills, must sell cemetery
- Three friends, three presidents
- Lakeview man shot during late-night altercation
- Remains of Klamath Falls sailor killed at Pearl Harbor identified
- Looking back: This week in Klamath Basin history