Dear Bruce: I am an 82-year-old woman whose husband died recently. I was left as the trustee of an estate that is worth approximately $1 million, which includes real estate, a stock portfolio (that I manage quite well), bonds, CDs and personal items. My son is named executor in my will.
- Wallace, Randy
- Klamath immigration vigil planned
- Sexual abuse alleged in court document
- Oregon GOP launches effort to recall governor
- Discrimination, conflict and hostility at BTS
- Wrestling, Bonanza lose true hero in Lafe Smith
- A hornet and a legacy: Retiring art teacher creates larger-than-life metal sculpture for high school
- BTS meeting stirs tensions
- Law enforcement Saturday
- Law enforcement Thursday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Last weekend President Trump Tweeted out that four progressive Democratic Congresswomen of various ethnic backgrounds should "go back" to the countries they came from. Should he apologize for such a comment, or is it Trump just being Trump, and not to be taken seriously? Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org