A Friday article, “Rocky Point EMS honors youth for life-saving actions,” should have reported that the patient was transported via AirLink to Rogue Regional Medical Center.
Subscribe Today! Please read: Readers of local content on the Herald and News website – heraldandnews.com – will require a subscription beginning today. For the first few months, non-subscribers will still be able to view 10 articles for free. If you are not already a subscriber, now is a great time to join for as little as $10/month!
- Klamath County School District plans return to classroom instruction
- Two men arrested in Thursday shooting at campsite
- The Outpost – Film features Modoc County soldier awarded Medal of Honor
- Kelley Minty Morris appointed to Gov.'s council on reopening schools
- Oregon coast rattled by earthquake
- Law enforcement investigating Monday night Lakeview homicide
- Oregon reports 4 deaths, 217 COVID-19 cases Wednesday
- Secretary of Interior Bernhardt tours Midland field of crosses
- Drive thru parade celebrates distanced Fourth of July
- Oregon reports 5 deaths, 218 COVID-19 cases Tuesday