A Friday article, “Rocky Point EMS honors youth for life-saving actions,” should have reported that the patient was transported via AirLink to Rogue Regional Medical Center.
Subscribe Today! Please read: Readers of local content on the Herald and News website – heraldandnews.com – will require a subscription beginning today. For the first few months, non-subscribers will still be able to view 10 articles for free. If you are not already a subscriber, now is a great time to join for as little as $10/month!
- Federal changes temporarily increase access to SNAP benefits
- Klamath County has new confirmed COVID-19 case
- Klamath County, state of Oregon report new COVID-19 cases
- Klamath Falls man facing additional charges from string of burglaries
- Sky Lakes employee is Klamath County's second COVID-19 case
- Oregon reports two new COVID-19 deaths, 84 new cases
- Food Bank collects large donation from Mormon Church
- Oregon reports three new COVID-19 deaths, 58 new cases
- Shielding the frontlines
- Some local parks close partially or entirely due to virus