A Sunday news brief about the opening of the Republican Central Committee’s downtown office at 239 Main St., should have reported that the office will open, and there will be a grand opening celebration at noon Saturday, Jan. 25.
Subscribe Today! Please read: Readers of local content on the Herald and News website – heraldandnews.com – will require a subscription beginning today. For the first few months, non-subscribers will still be able to view 10 articles for free. If you are not already a subscriber, now is a great time to join for as little as $10/month!
- Woman dies in early morning crash at Boy Scouts of America building
- Brown launches face-covering enforcement statewide for businesses
- Body found near business in Klamath Falls
- Sheriff's Office searching for suspects in Thursday morning attempted murder
- Oregon reports 1 death and 375 new COVID-19 cases Thursday
- OLCC enforcement staff head to Oregon bars and restaurants over weekend
- Klamath County announces first COVID-19 death
- Oregon reports 4 deaths, 303 COVID-19 cases Saturday
- Drive thru parade celebrates distanced Fourth of July
- Gambler 500 returns to north Klamath County