Crystal AppleA Sunday article, “Klamath County School District seeks Crystal Apple Award nomination,” should have reported that nominations are being taken for classified staff and teachers.
Subscribe Today! Please read: Readers of local content on the Herald and News website – heraldandnews.com – will require a subscription beginning today. For the first few months, non-subscribers will still be able to view 10 articles for free. If you are not already a subscriber, now is a great time to join for as little as $10/month!
- Aguiar (Gregory), Elizabeth "Noel"
- Lifelong Klamath advocate Kellstrom moves on
- Making space for students
- Cheewa James, 15 family members question being disenrolled from tribe
- Cascade Health Alliance, Michael Sheets partner to increase OHP access
- Wastewater spraying is wrong
- Klamath City school educators honored for purpose-driven work
- Tulelake Airport Controversy
- Law Enforcement Saturday
- Law Enforcement Thursday