In a Feb. 25 article within Herald and News’ “Heart & Soil” magazine, H&N should have reported that Brian Charlton is the director of Klamath Basin Research and Extension Center (KBREC).
Subscribe Today! Please read: Readers of local content on the Herald and News website – heraldandnews.com – will require a subscription beginning today. For the first few months, non-subscribers will still be able to view 10 articles for free. If you are not already a subscriber, now is a great time to join for as little as $10/month!
- Trial postponed for Klamath Falls man accused of torture
- Klamath Falls duo accused of shooting man, attempting to run him over with Jeep
- Bonanza man arrested for allegedly stealing car, motorcycle, canoe
- Growing business in Klamath Falls
- KDD begins water deliveries, Reclamation orders it to cease
- Klamath irrigators face devastating lack of water
- How Reclamation plans to operate during the Klamath Basin's driest summer ever
- A true test while hiking near Gerber Reservoir
- Rocky Point's only ambulance is vandalized
- 56-year-old Klamath County man among 3 new COVID deaths in Oregon