In a front page centerpiece article entitled “Gambler 500 returns to Klamath County” in the Wednesday, July 1 edition of the Herald and News, the centerpiece photo was incorrectly credited. Kevin Carder of Kevin Carder Photography took the photo. The Herald and News regrets the error.
Subscribe Today! Please read: Readers of local content on the Herald and News website – heraldandnews.com – will require a subscription beginning today. For the first few months, non-subscribers will still be able to view 10 articles for free. If you are not already a subscriber, now is a great time to join for as little as $10/month!
- Police ID body found along Link River, no foul play suspected
- Bakery seeks community input for new name
- City schools choose Brown as next superintendent
- One-shot wonder: Johnson & Johnson vaccine to arrive in Klamath County
- Klamath County School District seeks full, in-person classes by April 5
- Slots remain for Sky Lakes COVID-19 vaccination clinics
- Brazilian virus variant emerges in Southern Oregon
- Spotlight on Merrill: Town finds strength in continuity
- Oregon Tech tags gold medalists to help promote track campaign
- Court upholds Klamath Tribes' water rights, irrigators plan to challenge