In a recent graduation special edition insert in the Herald & News, EagleRidge High School graduates were included on a page that was mislabeled as KU/Falcon Heights rather than KU/EagleRidge. The Herald & News apologizes for the error.
Subscribe Today! Please read: Readers of local content on the Herald and News website – heraldandnews.com – will require a subscription beginning today. For the first few months, non-subscribers will still be able to view 10 articles for free. If you are not already a subscriber, now is a great time to join for as little as $10/month!
- Klamath County School District plans return to classroom instruction
- Two men arrested in Thursday shooting at campsite
- The Outpost – Film features Modoc County soldier awarded Medal of Honor
- Kelley Minty Morris appointed to Gov.'s council on reopening schools
- Oregon coast rattled by earthquake
- Oregon reports 4 deaths, 217 COVID-19 cases Wednesday
- Law enforcement investigating Monday night Lakeview homicide
- Secretary of Interior Bernhardt tours Midland field of crosses
- Oregon reports 4 deaths, 303 COVID-19 cases Saturday
- Body found near business in Klamath Falls