A Sunday article, “Group buys property near Crater Lake,” should have reported the name of the park purchased by the Crater Lake Natural History Association as Denton Park.
Subscribe Today! Please read: Readers of local content on the Herald and News website – heraldandnews.com – will require a subscription beginning today. For the first few months, non-subscribers will still be able to view 10 articles for free. If you are not already a subscriber, now is a great time to join for as little as $10/month!
- iQor to close Aug. 30; 300 jobs lost
- High Lakes: The new dispensary in town
- Backyard Bombs: Army Corps of Engineers to investigate explosive hazard
- Sky Lakes brings new physicians to Klamath Falls
- Sky Lakes takes DHS issue to appeals court
- Former KID manager accused of creating 'hostile' work environment
- Bogatay Construction to expand in Tech Hills business park
- Howard's Bay added to health advisory: Satellite imagery shows the entire lake affected
- Inmate attempts suicide at Klamath County Jail
- 7 Search & Rescue missions in last 48 hours...
It's a thorny issue, especially in the West where hunting can clash with regulations. What are your thoughts? Email us at email@example.com