A Sunday article, “Group buys property near Crater Lake,” should have reported the name of the park purchased by the Crater Lake Natural History Association as Denton Park.
Subscribe Today! Please read: Readers of local content on the Herald and News website – heraldandnews.com – will require a subscription beginning today. For the first few months, non-subscribers will still be able to view 10 articles for free. If you are not already a subscriber, now is a great time to join for as little as $10/month!
- Mother sues Boy Scouts for son's death during Klamath County camping trip
- Motorcyclist dies in Crater Lake crash
- University workers to cast strike vote Monday
- Local Pickleball club gets feel of new courts
- Man arrested for stabbing, home invasion
- Law enforcement Saturday
- Corneal transplants -- surgery now offered in Klamath Falls
- DMV shares alternatives ahead of Real ID licensing
- Project thins dense juniper stands, clears way for watershed
- Law Enforcement Thursday