A Sunday, Nov. 24 Herald and News article, “KCSD surveys community for strategic planning,” should have reported that Klamath County School District strategic planning meetings Jan. 9 and 10 with community stakeholders will be open to the public.
Subscribe Today! Please read: Readers of local content on the Herald and News website – heraldandnews.com – will require a subscription beginning today. For the first few months, non-subscribers will still be able to view 10 articles for free. If you are not already a subscriber, now is a great time to join for as little as $10/month!
- Fields of hemp dreams turn into nightmares
- Achievement comes with thanks to community
- Commissioners dismiss Mika Blain as County Counsel
- A tight-knit community: An interview with the Klamath Falls "yarn bomber"
- Report recommends options for aging city schools facilities
- Snowflake Parade to fill Main Street tonight
- McLean, Laura
- Snowflake Parade rings in Christmas season
- Advocating for agriculture: Tulelake farmer graduates leadership program
- Sheriff's office commits deputy to Chiloquin