Tuesday front page photo caption incorrectly stated that Baley-Trotman Farms trucked in water from Dorris and Bonanza to make up for low allocations to the Klamath Project. They trucked in seed potatoes, not water.
Subscribe Today! Please read: Readers of local content on the Herald and News website – heraldandnews.com – will require a subscription beginning today. For the first few months, non-subscribers will still be able to view 10 articles for free. If you are not already a subscriber, now is a great time to join for as little as $10/month!
- Police ID body found along Link River, no foul play suspected
- Bakery seeks community input for new name
- City schools choose Brown as next superintendent
- One-shot wonder: Johnson & Johnson vaccine to arrive in Klamath County
- Klamath County School District seeks full, in-person classes by April 5
- Slots remain for Sky Lakes COVID-19 vaccination clinics
- Brazilian virus variant emerges in Southern Oregon
- Spotlight on Merrill: Town finds strength in continuity
- Oregon Tech tags gold medalists to help promote track campaign
- Court upholds Klamath Tribes' water rights, irrigators plan to challenge