A Tuesday article, “Klamath Falls City Council candidates vie for Ward 1 seat,” should have reported that Donna Walker previously served as the president of the Klamath County Republican Women.
Subscribe Today! Please read: Readers of local content on the Herald and News website – heraldandnews.com – will require a subscription beginning today. For the first few months, non-subscribers will still be able to view 10 articles for free. If you are not already a subscriber, now is a great time to join for as little as $10/month!
- Klamath Falls businesses inspected, fined by Oregon OSHA
- Winter no respite from water worries
- Spotlight on Merrill: Town finds strength in continuity
- Chiloquin woman dies in Lake of the Woods crash
- Klamath Falls man indicted for murder in 2019 shooting
- Court upholds Klamath Tribes' water rights, irrigators plan to challenge
- Bakery seeks community input for new name
- Klamath Falls film makes history on Saturday
- City schools choose Brown as next superintendent
- Klamath County police log: Feb. 24, 2021