An editing error appeared briefly in the online edition of the Aug. 17 story "Potential new Eternal Hills owner named in court documents." The possible next owner, Travis Sandusky, is not related to former owner Robert Gordon.
- Klamath Falls teen in critical condition after crash
- Pack of pit bulls maul Klamath Falls man
- 'Potential threat' causes students, staff to evacuate Henley High
- City ends equity task force
- Sediment loading from Bootleg Fire could be an 'ecological disaster'
- Rethinking Kit Carson's complicated history
- Police bust large-scale illegal marijuana grow in Bonanza
- Oregon reports 44 new deaths; 2,040 new COVID-19 cases
- Eternal Hills sale extended until end of month, maybe longer
- After humble beginnings, Oregon's Dutch Bros launches IPO