In a May 22 article, “Convoy rallies community support for ag,” Herald and News misreported the date of the event. The correct date of the event is Friday, May 29. The Herald and News sincerely regrets the error.
Subscribe Today! Please read: Readers of local content on the Herald and News website – heraldandnews.com – will require a subscription beginning today. For the first few months, non-subscribers will still be able to view 10 articles for free. If you are not already a subscriber, now is a great time to join for as little as $10/month!
- Klamath County School District plans return to classroom instruction
- Two men arrested in Thursday shooting at campsite
- The Outpost – Film features Modoc County soldier awarded Medal of Honor
- Kelley Minty Morris appointed to Gov.'s council on reopening schools
- Oregon coast rattled by earthquake
- Oregon reports 4 deaths, 217 COVID-19 cases Wednesday
- Law enforcement investigating Monday night Lakeview homicide
- Oregon reports 4 deaths, 303 COVID-19 cases Saturday
- Body found near business in Klamath Falls
- Drive thru parade celebrates distanced Fourth of July