When you're downtown
Third Thursday downtown festival, with art, food and live music available from 6 to 9 p.m. today.
The wider view
Free viewing of other planets in the solar system will be available at 9:30 p.m. Friday at Liskey Farms on Lower Klamath Lake Road.
June 25 & 26
At the library
Musician Will West will perform on Tuesday in the Bonanza Branch Library at 10:30 a.m. and the Bly Branch Library at 2 p.m. and on Wednesday in the Klamath County Library at 10:30 a.m. and the Merrill Branch Library at 2 p.m.
A documentary, "The Devil We Know," will be shown at 2 p.m. Tuesday in the Klamath County Library. Some West Virginia residents discover that DuPont had been dumping chemical waste into their city’s air and public water supply and file one of the largest class-action lawsuits in the history of environmental law.
Art in the Basin
Through June 30
Artwork by Teddy Goldsworthy-hanner is on display in Klamath Art Gallery at 120 Riverside Drive.
Artwork by Donna Woolery and Jim Weaver is on display in Modoc Gallery at the Klamath County Museum at Main and Spring streets.
Artwork by Kerry Tingley and Sue Graves is on display in Green Blade Bakery at 1400 Esplanade Ave.
- Michael Quinn and Cherry Wine from 6 to 9 p.m. today at Sugarman's Corner at Main and Sixth streets.
- The Lucky Aces from 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Main and Ninth streets and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday in Biagio's Bar and Grill at 601 Harbor Isles Blvd.
- Texas Hold'em from 6 p.m. to midnight today and Monday through Wednesday in the American Legion Club at North Eighth and Pine streets.
- Texas Hold'em at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday in the City Club at North Ninth and Pine streets.
- Nightfire at 8 p.m. Friday in the American Legion Club at North Eighth and Pine streets.
- The Threadz at 8 p.m. Friday in Mia & Pia's Pizzeria & Brewhouse at 3545 Summers Lane.
- Bill Palmer from 9 to 11 a.m. Saturday at the Farmers Market at Main and Ninth streets.
- Treve Sears and Michael Fritschi from 4 to 7 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday at a location on Cougar Ridge Road (go to Keno-Worden Road, then Overland Road, then Cougar Ridge Road).
- Black Cadillac Kings at 8 p.m. Saturday in the American Legion Club at North Eighth and Pine streets.
- The Tahoes from 8 to 10 p.m. Saturday in Gino's Cafe & Sports Bar, 147 E. Main St.
- Klamath Folk Festival with Jim Gillam, Trisha Daniel, Lori Jo & Will, and Johny Hermano and The Unique Vendors from 2 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Mia & Pia's Pizzeria & Brewhouse at 3545 Summers Lane.
- Bill Palmer from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday in Klamath Basin Brewing Co. at 1320 Main St.
- Open jam night from 7 p.m. Sunday to closing at Chicken 'n' Cheers, 3310 Madison St.
- Texas Hold'em at 6 p.m. Tuesday in Klamath Falls Moose Lodge at 1577 Oak Ave. (call Dale at 541-891-4688 for more information).