June 14 & 15
Celebration in dance
"The King Is Coming" is the title of performances by Carla's ... The Dancers' Studio at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday in BBC Ministries at 4849 S. Sixth St. Tickets are $8 and $10 and reserved seating $12 and $14.
A dance with Dad
A Pa-Pa Palooza Street Dance in Tulelake will be held in honor of fathers from 4 to 8 p.m. Saturday at the Tulelake Veterans Park and Modoc Street. Attendance is free and open to persons of all ages. Chairs, tables and umbrellas will not be available.
At the Broadway
Showing of the movie "How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World" will be hosted by Basin Youth for Christ at 6 p.m. Saturday in Malin's Broadway Theater. Admission is free, with donations accepted and concessions available for purchase.
Living History Day will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday at Collier State Park on Highway 97 north of Chiloquin. Includes historic equipment operation, steam tractor wagon rides, horse and carriage rides, food and live music by Michael Quinn and Cherry Wine. Admission is free.
Join the band
Klamath Falls Community Band concert, 2 p.m. Sunday, in the sanctuary at the Klamath Basin Community Center at 707 High St., across from Sacred Heart Catholic Church. Free admission, with donations appreciated.
Oregon Poet Laureate Kim Stafford will read a selection of his work and share his thoughts on creative practices at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Klamath County Library.
June 18 & 19
Juggler Rhys Thomas will perform on Tuesday in the Bonanza Branch Library at 10:30 a.m. and the Malin Branch Library at 2 p.m. and on Wednesday in the downtown Klamath County Library at 10:30 a.m. and the Chiloquin Branch Library at 2 p.m.
Meet the author
The history of ranching will be the topic of discussion by Klamath Falls author Lee Juillerat at 2 p.m. in the Klamath County Library. He will share some of the 150-plus stories from his new book "Ranchers and Ranching: Cowboy Country, Yesterday and Today." Copies of his book will be for sale for $30.
Art in the Basin
Through June 30
Artwork by Teddy Goldsworthy-hanner is on display in Klamath Art Gallery at 120 Riverside Drive.
Artwork by Donna Woolery and Jim Weaver is on display in Modoc Gallery at the Klamath County Museum at Main and Spring streets.
Through June and July
Kerry Tingley and Sue Graves are the featured artists at Green Blade Bakery, 1400 Esplanade Ave., during June and July.
- Texas Hold'em from 6 p.m. to midnight today and Monday through Wednesday in the American Legion Club at North Eighth and Pine streets.
- Tom Franks at 7 p.m. Thursday in Klamath Basin Brewing Co. at 1320 Main St. and 6 p.m. Friday in Mia & Pia's Pizzeria & Brewhouose at 3545 Summers Lane.
- Texas Hold'em at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday in the City Club at North Ninth and Pine streets.
- The Melonballers at 8 p.m. Friday in the American Legion Club at North Eighth and Pine streets.
- Nephilim at 8 p.m. Saturday in the American Legion Club at North Eighth and Pine streets.
- Michael Quinn and Cherry Wine from 6 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Lake of the Woods Resort.
- Open jam night from 7 p.m. Sunday to closing at Chicken 'n' Cheers, 3310 Madison St.
- Texas Hold'em at 6 p.m. Tuesday in Klamath Falls Moose Lodge at 1577 Oak Ave. Information: 541-891-4688.