Details for #20210 - Estate - Smith No.
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGON FOR THE COUNTY OF KLAMATH In the Matter of the Estate of: PAMELA SUE SMITH, Deceased. Case No. 21PB08275 NOTICE TO INTERESTED PERSONS NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Richard Smith has been appointed personal representative. All persons having claims against the estate are required to present them, with vouchers attached, to the personal representative in care of Nathan J. Ratliff, Parks & Ratliff, P.C., 620 Main Street, Klamath Falls, Oregon 97601, within four (4) months after the date of first publication of this notice, or the claims may be barred. All persons whose rights may be affected by these proceedings may obtain additional information from the records of the court, the personal representative, or the lawyer for the personal representative, Nathan J. Ratliff, Parks & Ratliff, P.C., 620 Main Street, Klamath Falls, Oregon 97601. DATED AND FIRST PUBLISHED on October 12, 2021. PARKS & RATLIFF, P.C. /s/ Nathan J. Ratliff, OSB #034269 of Attorneys for Personal Representative #20210 October 12, 19, 26, 2021
"U-S-A" and "I believe that we will win" chants broke out around the No. 1 tee box at Whistling Straits prior to the start of the Sunday Singles matches at the Ryder Cup in Haven, Wis.
- Fire damages kilns at Jeld-Wen mill
- Tulelake man arrested on charges of rape, sex crimes
- New statehouse districts cut across Klamath County, Klamath Falls
- KBBH opens new 24/7 sobering center
- Yazzie raises funds to fight childhood cancer
- Lost River overcomes Bonanza in a Spud Bowl to remember
- Modoc Ancestral Run returns to heart of Tribes' creation story
- Massive marijuana operation discovered near Klamath Falls
- Klamath County police log: October 15, 2021
- Bonanza volleyball gets rivalry win after honoring seniors, coach