Details for District Wide Mechanic / Maintenance Lake County School District #7
District Wide Mechanic / Maintenance Lake County School District #7 is in search of a District Wide Mechanic / Maintenance to begin ASAP. Hourly Range $20.76 - $22.46 / full benefit package. FTE 1.0. OPEN until filled. Special Qualifications: Maintenance to District Vehicles and Buses Diesel Mechanic Certified Ability to become certified as an Annual Bus Inspector Pre-Employment Exam to include drug screening If interested please complete an application packet at Lake County School District #7, 1341 South 1st Street in Lakeview or visit www.lakeview.k12.or.us. If you have any questions, feel free to call the District Office at 541-947-3347.
- Firefighter/EMT Klamath County Fire District No.1 is establishing a hiring
- Stewart Restaurant Group, LLC operates restaurants throughout the Western, Southwest
- Vice President of Enrollment and External Affairs and Executive Director
- Diamond Home Improvement is seeking a Marketing and Advertising Specialist.
- Youth Rising is growing! Now hiring 3-5 Peer Advocates(life experience
The Tomorrow's Headlines Today podcast presented by the Herald & News is a sneak preview of stories to be found in the next day's newspaper edition. This Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2018 edition covers stories you can expect in the Wednesday, Dec. 19 Herald & News.
- Highway 140 crash claims life of woman
- Contractors prep for dam removal
- Man convicted in attack on pregnant woman
- Wind downs powerlines, upends roofs
- Law enforcement Saturday
- Law enforcement Friday
- Law enforcement Monday
- Law enforcement Thursday
- County, citizens tackle abandoned homes
- Law enforcement Wednesday
Several Oregon cities have already do so. What's your view? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org