Details for Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering & Renewable Energy
Oregon Institute of Technology: Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering & Renewable Energy in Klamath Falls, OR.
- Teach lecture & lab courses in power engineering, instrumentation & control, incl. classes on smart-grid topics: distributed power systems control, power monitoring, load control & switching, control systems, power electronics, power conversion, etc.
- Conduct research into renewable energy & electrical eng.
- Advise students, direct student projects, engage in professional dvlpmt., & perform academic service, incl. assessment of student learning according to ABET standards & practices.
- This is a full-time, tenure-track appointment at the Assistant Professor level.
- Req. Ph.D. (or equiv.) in Elec. Eng. (or related); or a Master’s degree (or equiv.) in Elec. Eng. (or related) & 3 three years of exp. as an Instructor/Teaching Assistant/Researcher.
- All educ., train. & exp. may be gained concurrently.
- Applicants must be U.S. workers.
To view full job description/requirements & to apply, go to https://jobs.oit.edu/.
- Application Url
- Education Level
- Advanced Degree
- Employee Type
- Full Time
- Oregon Institute Of Technology