Details for NOTICE TO INTERESTED PERSONS PROBATE NO.
NOTICE TO INTERESTED PERSONS PROBATE NO. 20PB00580 NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that I, Frances Bohr, have been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Jesse G. Maben, Jr., by the Circuit Court of the State of Oregon for Klamath County and all persons having claims against said Estate are required to present them to the Personal Representative at the office of the Personal Representative¡Çs attorneys, Hornecker Cowling LLP, Attn: Michael J. Mayerle, 14 N. Central Ave., Ste. 104, Medford, Oregon, 97501, within four months after the date of the first publication of this notice or they may be barred. All persons whose rights may be affected by this proceeding are advised that additional information may be obtained from the court records, the Personal Representative, or her attorneys. DATED and first published February 7, 2020. Frances Bohr PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE #19365 February 7, 14, 21, 2020
- Aguiar (Gregory), Elizabeth "Noel"
- Lifelong Klamath advocate Kellstrom moves on
- Making space for students
- Cheewa James, 15 family members question being disenrolled from tribe
- Cascade Health Alliance, Michael Sheets partner to increase OHP access
- Wastewater spraying is wrong
- Klamath City school educators honored for purpose-driven work
- Tulelake Airport Controversy
- Law Enforcement Saturday
- Law Enforcement Thursday