Details for NOTICE OF SHERIFF'S SALE
NOTICE OF SHERIFF'S SALE On 08/28/2019 at 10:00 a.m. at the Klamath County Sheriff's Office, 3300 Vandenberg Road, Klamath Falls, Oregon, the defendant's interest will be sold, subject to redemption, in the real property commonly known as: LOT 879 RUNNING Y, KLAMATH FALLS, OREGON 97601. The court case number is 19CV02971, where RUNNING Y RANCH RESORT OWNERS ASSOCIATION, AN OREGON NON PROFIT CORPORATION is plaintiff, and COMPREHENSIVE PERSONAL CARE SERVICES AS PLENARY GUARDIAN FOR LASKAR J. STEINBERG AND CELIA L. STEINBERG, ESTATE OF LASKAR J STEINBERG, ESTATE OF CELIA L. STEINBERG; UNKNOWN PARTIES IN POSSESSION is defendant. The sale is a public auction to the highest bidder for cash or cashier's check, in hand, made out to Klamath County Sheriff's Office. For more information on this sale go to: http://oregonsheriffssales.org/ #19070 July 3, August 07, 14, 21, 2019.
- iQor to close Aug. 30; 300 jobs lost
- High Lakes: The new dispensary in town
- Backyard Bombs: Army Corps of Engineers to investigate explosive hazard
- Sky Lakes brings new physicians to Klamath Falls
- Sky Lakes takes DHS issue to appeals court
- Former KID manager accused of creating 'hostile' work environment
- Bogatay Construction to expand in Tech Hills business park
- Howard's Bay added to health advisory: Satellite imagery shows the entire lake affected
- 7 Search & Rescue missions in last 48 hours...
- Inmate attempts suicide at Klamath County Jail
It's a thorny issue, especially in the West where hunting can clash with regulations. What are your thoughts? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org