Details for IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGON FOR THE COUNTY OF KLAMATH
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGON FOR THE COUNTY OF KLAMATH In the Matter of the Estate of: GEORGE JOHN KUNDIKOFF Deceased. Case No. 19PB06049 NOTICE TO INTERESTED PERSONS NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Robert “Bob” Getto has been appointed personal representative. All persons having claims against the estate are required to present them, with vouchers attached, to the undersigned personal representative in care of Nathan J. Ratliff, Parks & Ratliff, P.C., 620 Main Street, Klamath Falls, Oregon, 97601, within four (4) months after the date of the first publication of this notice, or the claims may be barred. All persons whose rights may be affected by the proceedings may obtain additional information from the records of the court, the personal representative, or the lawyer for the personal representative, Nathan J. Ratliff, Parks & Ratliff, P.C., 620 Main Street, Klamath Falls, Oregon 97601. Dated and first published on August 14, 2019. /s/Nathan J. Ratliff #19129 August 14, 21, 28, 2019.
- iQor to close Aug. 30; 300 jobs lost
- High Lakes: The new dispensary in town
- Backyard Bombs: Army Corps of Engineers to investigate explosive hazard
- Sky Lakes brings new physicians to Klamath Falls
- Sky Lakes takes DHS issue to appeals court
- Former KID manager accused of creating 'hostile' work environment
- Three in one: Bonanza teacher breaks mountaineering record
- Bogatay Construction to expand in Tech Hills business park
- Howard's Bay added to health advisory: Satellite imagery shows the entire lake affected
- 7 Search & Rescue missions in last 48 hours...
It's a thorny issue, especially in the West where hunting can clash with regulations. What are your thoughts? Email us at email@example.com