It may have been Father’s Day, but at the Klamath County Fairgrounds it was all about cattle. Sunday was the 23rd Klamath Jackpot Steer and Heifer Show organized by Lee and Glenda Stilwell, Country Inn Cattle Companies from outside Klamath Falls. More than 70 steers and heifers entered into the jackpot this year.
Must See Videos
H&N photographer Kevin N. Hume was on-hand to document the demolition of the Balsiger building. Warning: this video contains sounds of demolition, which can be quite loud.
- Reyes to face murder charge
- Cunningham asks for special prosecutor
- Tyler pleads guilty to abusing young girl
- Johnson found guilty in robbery case
- Marijuana election complaint filed
- Two arrested for alleged hate crime
- Bringing down the Balsiger
- KID may have violated open meeting laws
- The story behind the story
- Special Report: Primary primer
There are a few candidates campaigning as write-in candidates for the May 17 primary in Klamath and surrounding counties. If there is a large number of write-in votes, it may delay results from the election from being released until early June.